properties / Sale Contingent
802 Mine St, Percy, Illinois - $62,500
Residential in Randolph County
Listing Number: 191
2 bedroom, 1 bath home on large lot at the edge of Willisville. (Percy Address). 24x24 pole barn with concrete floor & electric. Movable shed in back. Nice concrete driveway and patio. The lot has some beautiful mature trees. Home has recent new carpet and paint. There is a new window AC unit. Stove and refrigerator stay.
- Trico Community Unit School District 176
- On Slab – Bathroom floor is a step up.
- Home is 936 finished sq ft.
- Randolph County – Percy Address at the edge of Willisville IL
- 24 x 24 barn has Electric and concrete floors
- Portable shed is 16 x 10
- Gas furnace for whole home in living room.
- Living 19 x 12
- Kitchen 11’ x 15’
- Bath 8’ x 8’
- Bedroom 1 is 11’ x 11’
- Bedroom 2 is 11 x 15
Directions: From Illinois Route 4 in Willisville, take School St to Broadway, to Peach St, house is on the corner of Peach & Mine.
Legal Description: Part of Sec 25, T6S - R5W & Sec 30, T6S - R4W, Randolph County, IL
Taxes: 2018 - $999.38View Associated Files: