properties / For Sale
1 Embry Drive, Greenville, Illinois - $449,000
16 acre(s), Recreation, Lake, Residential in Bond County
Listing Number: 040
Home Details: 16.62 acres featuring a unique home with numerous luxuries designed for entertainment and enjoyment. This property has a lakefront 5-bedroom, 5-bath home with a finished walkout basement. Indulge yourself in the Master Suite which includes a sitting room/office, 2 bathrooms, 2 walk-in closets and a large bedroom area with a fireplace and French doors that walk out to the salt water pool area. The kitchen has a stainless steel refrigerator, double oven with convection, commercial grade gas stove top with hood, ice maker and a walk-in pantry. The large dining room has a great view of the lake in the back plus there is radiant heat in the tile floor. There is also a 2nd bedroom with a walk-in closet on the main level and a living room with fireplace and skylights. There is a central vac system for the whole house and a home automation system (lights, thermostat, etc., all programmable by cell phone). The walkout basement, finished with an entertainment area including wet bar with ice maker and jukebox, leads out to a patio in the fenced backyard where you will find a waterfall that is pumped by the lake. Basement also has a media room with screen, bonus room and a tanning bed. The 2nd story of the home includes 3 bedrooms and a bathroom.
Pool House / Pool & Hot Tub
- Pool house has 1 furnace, 1 a/c unit, 1 PTAC unit for workout room & is public water.
- 2 gym rooms
- ¾ bath with tile
- 2nd full kitchen including commercial Viking range & ice maker.
- Inground saltwater heated Munie pool with diving board (Separate propane tank for heat)
- Pool house on separate septic system
- Pool is concrete bottom and fiberglass sides – 3 ft to 9.5 ft deep
- Cool-crete around patio and pool plus a bar area that includes a mini fridge, fire pit, and outdoor furniture.
- Hot tub in separate 11x11 building inside fenced pool area
- 4 parcels totaling approximately 16.62+/- acres per county records
- 18 total parking spaces in 4 separate garages
- Large garage has a recording studio area (24 channel snake) with 2 PTAC units and a covered porch.
- 6 car garage has furnace with a coil (need condensing unit added for full a/c)
- 4 car garage has full HVAC
- Pavilion with bandstand and bar, picnic tables included
- Shared lake access with three families
- Waterfall at the back of the house is supplied by a pump from the lake
- Alarm system with in-house driveway alarm notification
Steel Building / Other Outbuildings
- Steel building - 50x60 with hot water heated floor, electric heater and a/c in upper level office, ¾ bath, 200 amp electric, built in 2008, city water, remote control high fold door is 40x12
- Octagon building – “Clear Span” 25ft., no utilities, 2 doors and shingled roof (replaced around 2006)
- Machine building – approximately 50x60 with additional lean-to, 3 garage doors, car lift, concrete floor, baseboard heat in tool room only, no a/c
Updates Since 2014
- Black vinyl coated fence
- Heat pump and furnace replaced in the main house with 2 automated WiFi controlled thermostats – over $8k
- New energy efficient pool pump – connected to home automation system
- 6-car detached garage
- 4-car detached garage
- Plus 2-car attached garage
- 40 x 60 airplane hanger with amenities
- 50 x 60 machine shed with lift and recording studio
- 6-car detached garage
Parcel(s): 6-26-34-305-002, 06-26-34-305-001, & 06-26-34-307-001
Taxes: $14,701.90 - 2017
View Associated Files: