Address: 000 Hydrangea Rd. Coulterville, IL 62237
This 30+- acres of quality hunting ground is mostly timber with about a 3 acre field in the bottom. This field has not been farmed for a few years allowing it to be a cover for wildlife. The terrain varies from low ground because of the creek which is the north border to the ridge to where the turkeys roost. The established food plot for deer has been bringing them in. There are trails to get you around. Nice place to set up to shoot safely.
- Lot Size: 30± Acres (source:County Records )
- School District: Pinckneyville District 50
- Scott Air Force Base: 54 Minutes
- Mt. Vernon: 57 Minutes
- Collinsville: 1 Hour
- Title company : Roe Abstract
- Financing : Cash, Conventional
Directions: Heading South out of Oakdale on S. Cherry St. which then turns into Washington Rd. and Geranium Rd turn East on Foxglove and then North on Hydrangea. The property is approximately .35 miles on the left there will be an easement thru the land that is currently fenced. CALL FOR APPOINTMENT to tour this land.
Legal Description: Part of Sec 1 T4S R4W
Parcel(s): 1-44-0010-41, 1-44-0010-045, 1-43-0070-073
Taxes: 2021~ $1,308.94
P# 568 / MLS #23013008
LISTED by Property Peddler Inc.
- Brad Chandler - Auctioneer/Broker - 618-791-3289 - LEAD
- Brenda Chandler - Designated Managing Broker - 618-201-3947